Subject: N21300: NOTAM A1759/24 väljastatud (ID:21300)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Diana Krotova" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2024 12:09:36 +0300

Tere Transpordiameti Lennundusteenistus Diana Krotova

Teie NOTAM-taotluse numbriga 21300 alusel, mis saabus meile 09-07-2024 
08:58, väljastasime alljärgneva NOTAMi:

A1759/24
(A1759/24 NOTAMN Q)EETT/QRTCA/IV/BO/W/000/016/5930N02508E005 A)EETT 
B)2407110600 C)2407111200 E)TEMPO RESTRICTED AREA EER2478UAS ESTABLISHED DUE 
TO UNMANNED AIRCRAFT ACTIVITY WI 593000N 0250010E - 593227N 0250842E - 
593143N 0251611E -593040N 0251615E - 592605N 0251126E - 592648N 0250547E - 
592756N0250547E - 593000N 0250010E. ALL AIRCRAFT (INCLUDING UNMANNED 
AIRCRAFT) ARE PROHIBITED TO FLY INTO OR IN THE AREA WITHOUT AUTHORISATION 
FROM ESTONIAN POLICE AND BORDER GUARD BOARD. PERMISSION FOR ENTERING THE 
AREA SHALL BE OBTAINED FROM TEL +372 53094264. RESTRICTION DOES NOT APPLY TO 
SAR, HOSP, ESTONIAN POLICE AND BORDER GUARD BOARD FLIGHTS. F)SFC G)1600FT 
AMSL)

NOF Tallinn
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
+372 6710 257